Part 1: How it works
Shop now. Pay later with Klarna.
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
Here’s how it works:
- Step 1 - Add products to your cart and select “Klarna” when you check out
- Step 2 - Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved
- Step 3 - Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay
Part 2: Payments information
- Step 4 -You can complete your future Klarna purchases with just one click
- Pay in 3 Interest-free instalments - Split your purchase into three equal payments. Just enter the credit or debit card details of your choice and make automatic payments every 30 days. No credit checks, and no interest or fees when you pay on time.
Part 3: About Klarna
• Pay online or in the app
Review your latest purchases and make payments in the Klarna app or online.
● Download the Klarna app: https://www.klarna.com/app
● Log in online: https://app.klarna.com/login .
● Chat with customer service: https:// www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service/
Safe and secure
With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorized purchases.
Frequently asked questions
Visit our FAQ ( https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service/) page to find out more about using Klarna.
At Klarna, we have a relentless focus on creating the best shopping experience in the world. We believe payments are so much more than just a way to send money. That’s why our smooth payment methods give you more time, control and joy so you can focus on the things you love.
● 80 million shoppers are using Klarna.
● 190,000 retailers are working with us worldwide.
● We’ve been powering online checkouts for 14 years.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna: * Pay Later in 3
Further information and Klarna's user terms can be found here. General information on Klarna is available here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.